Analog Electronics Lab,
Subject Code: 15ECL37
- Analog Electronic lab plays an important role in design of electronic circuits.
- This lab is mainly deals with the application of Diodes and transistors.
Subject Code: 15ECL38
- Deals with study of hardware related to digital computer
- Design of combinational and sequential circuits.
Subject Code: 10ESL47
- Microcontroller Play a very important role in the design of embedded systems such as Elevator, Washing Machine etc.
- In this lab 8051 assembly language programming is practiced along with some
Interfacing experiments such as DC, stepper motor control, LED/LCD display using AT89C51 microcontroller using keil uVision3 (cross compiler).
Subject Code: 10ECL48
- The HDL lab is a Hardware Description language and can be implemented on either FPGA/CPLD development board.
- Students are trained in two HDL languages using Xilinx software i) VHDL and ii) Verilog.
- Analog Communication Laboratory
Subject code: 10ECL58
- Communication Lab mainly deals with communication concepts.
- Analog communication deals with experiments which are related to types of modulation and applications, operational Amplifier applications, timers, types of filters, and Schmitt trigger concepts.
- Digital Communication Laboratory
Subject Code: 10ECL67
- Digital Communication deals with Modulation techniques such as Amplitude shift keying, Frequency shift keying, Phase shift keying, Microwave test bench setup, and Antenna related experiments.
- Communication Lab deals also with fiber optic communication and study of microwave components.
- Digital signal processing laboratory
Subject code: 10ECL57
- In Digital signal processing lab we study about the Signal Processing, Image and Video Processing using a tool called MATLAB latest version.
- MATLAB is a powerful computing system for handling the calculations involved in scientific and engineering problems.
- Microprocessor Laboratory
Subject code: 10ECL68
- Microprocessor plays a very important role in the design of embedded systems such as Washing Machine, Microwave oven etc.
- In this lab 8086 assembly language programming is practiced along with some interfacing experiments such as DC, stepper motor control, LED/LCD display using MASM software.
- Power Electronics Laboratory
Subject Code: 10ECL78
- Power Electronics is the application of solid state electronics for the control and conversion of Electric Power.
- The Power Electronics Laboratory is well equipped with the latest state of art technology equipment and Pspice software to meet the requirements for the conduction of all the experiments as per VTU curriculum
Subject Code: 10ECL77
- VLSI Design includes both front-end & back-end designs. To facilitate the front-end design, SOC N-Counter is used in the lab.
- CADENCE software tool is used to create both front-end & back-end designs.