|UG Courses Offered||Intake|
|Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.||120|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|Information Science& Engineering||60|
- The admission procedure of the college is governed by the regulations made by Government of Karnataka and VTU.
- Students with requisite scores in 10+2 examination are admitted under three categories, namely Common Entrance Test (conducted by Government), COMED-K (conducted by Organization of Private Engineering Colleges) and Management quota.
- Students admitted under various categories need to pay the fees as per Government regulations.
- Students with merit and economically poorer background are provided with scholarships from Government and management such as KAREPASS, Jindal, Sujnana Nidhi, Beedi, SDM Edu. Society, Vidya-Shree, MHRD, etc.
- Students belonging to SC/ST, Ex-Military and backward categories are provided with scholarships from Department of Social Welfare of Government of Karnataka.
Documents needed for admissions
- S.S.L.C / 10th standard Marks Card for age proof.
- Pre- University marks card (1st & 2nd year)/ 10+2
- Scheduled caste & Scheduled Tribes certificate/ OBC if applicable
- Study certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Seat allotment order (if seat has been allotted through CET or COMED K)
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Voter ID
For Admission enquiry:
Department of EEE
Is it necessary to take entrance examinations to get admissions under management quota ?
Yes, it is advisable to have obtained ranking in any one of the common entrance testslike KEA, COMED-K, JEE or the test conducted by the College.
Whether the college provides admission under SNQ quota ?
Yes. The college provides 5% seats over and above the sanctioned intake for SNQ. However, the allotment will be made through KEA.
Where can we procure the application form for admissions ?
Application forms can be procured from the college office.
Does the college possess research centres ?
Yes, we have research centres in the departments of Electrical and Electronics Engg., Mechanical Engg., Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engg., Chemistry and Physics.
What are the accommodation facilities available for students within the campus ?
Furnished hostels are available for boys and girls.Hygienic vegetarian food is served at hostels and college canteens.
How about the medical and other supports in the campus ?
Medical assistance (SDM hospital) and student counselling facilities are available.