G. P Hegde
Qualification: Ph.D., M.Tech
Information Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science Engineering in February 2018 for the thesis entitled “Facial Expression and Recognition Approaches Based on Subspace Methods” from VTU Belagavi
International journal publications
- G. P. Hegde, Ashwin Kumar H. V., Nagaratna Hegde, “Local Non Zero Eigen Value Preservation Based Expression Recognition”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), pp-3823-3832, ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-6, x (Scopus indexed -Elsevier),January 2020
- G.P.Hegde, Deekshith, Feature Extraction And Classification of Brain Tumor Images – A Comprehensive Survey, International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology IJSART - Volume 6 Issue 1 –ISSN - 2395-1052 Page 20-24, January 2020
- G.P.Hegde, Deekshith K and NagaratnaHegde, Reduction of Intrinsic Dimension of Feature Space Inherited By Subspace Methods for Expression Recognition International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Volume 6(6), ISSN: 2394-9333 , Dec 2019
- G.P.Hegde, Deekshith K, “IoT FOR NEXT GENERATION”, International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 3, ISSN No. 2455-2143, Pages 153-156, 2019
- G.P.Hegde, Shreya , Deeksha , Trupthi , Prashna, Automatically Adopted Smart Trolley Using RFID International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Vol.7, No.3, E-ISSN: 2321-9637 (UGC approved), March 2019
- G.P.Hegde, Seetha M. , Nagartna P Hegde: “Facial Expression Recognition by Holistic and Geometrically Integrated Subspace” I.J. Image, Graphics and Signal Processing, 2018, 11, 54-64 Published Online in MECS, November 2018
- G. P. Hegde, ”Human Activity Recognition and Classification –A Comprehensive Survey, IJSRST, Volume 4. Issue 5, ISSN: 2395-6011. (UGC approved), March-2018
- G.P.Hegde, Fusion of MRI and CT Images of Brain Tumor-Comprehensive Survey International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Research (IJRTER) Volume 04, Issue 02; [ISSN: 2455-1457]. (UGC approved), February – 2018
- G.P. Hegde, M. Seetha, NagaratnaHegde, “Supporting Issues for Expression Recognition andClassifications,”International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (IJEDR), Volume 5, Issue 4, ISSN: 2321-9939, 2017.
- G.P.Hegde, M. Seetha, NagaratnaHegde, “Accuracy Analysis of Expression Recognition Rates Using Subspace Based Approaches, “International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) ISSN: 2231-5381 pp 36-43, Special Issue – April 2017.
- G. P. Hegde M. Seetha, “Subspace based Expression Recognition Using Combinational Gabor based Feature Fusion,” I.J. Image, Graphics and Signal Processing, (IJIGSP), Vol. 9, No. 1, ISSN: 2074-9082, pp 50-60, January 2017.
- G.P.Hegde, M. Seetha, “Facial Expression Recognition at Different Dimensional Subspace Feature Dataset,” International Journal of Innovative Research In Science, Engineering And Technology, (IJIRSET), Volume 5, Issue 12, December 2016.
- G.P.Hegde, M. Seetha and NagaratnaHegde, “Study of Singularity Problems in Discriminative Based Subspace of Facial Expression Class Features,” International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Volume 3(5), ISSN:2394-9333, Oct 2016.
- G.P. Hegde, M. Seetha, NagaratnaHegde, “Kernel Locality Preserving Symmetrical Weighted Fisher Discriminant Analysis based subspace approach for expression recognition,” Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, ElsevierPublishers.Availableathttp://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221509861530061, April 2016.
- G. P. Hegde,Shubhada V. P. , M. Seetha, Nagaratna P. Hegde, “Recognition of Expressions Based on Kernel Global and Local Symmetrical Weighted Fisher Discriminant Nonlinear Subspace Approach,” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 11,pp 3558-3569. Scopus Indexed (Research India Publications), Number 5 (2016) .
- G.P.Hegde M. Seetha and NagaratnaHegde, “Symmetrical Weighted Subspace Holistic Approach for Expression Recognition,” International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT) Vol 7, No 4, August 2015
- G. P. Hegde, M. Seetha, Nagaratna P. Hegde, “ Entire Gabor Subspace Approach for Expression Recognition Using Locality Preserving Projection” ,(IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 6 (4) , 3897-3903,ISSN 0975-9646, Aug 2015
- G. P. Hegde, Megha D. Hegde, Sayeesh,” Face & Facial Expression Recognition Using Combinational Techniques,” International Journal of Advanced Research Trends in Engineering and Technology vol. 2, special issue V, April 2015.
- G.P.Hegde, Dr. M. Seetha “Happiness Expression Recognition at Different Age Conditions” International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER) Volume 01, Issue 04, e-ISSN: 2349-9745, p-ISSN: 2393-8161. October – 2014.
- G.P.Hegde, M. Seetha“ Brief Survey of Facial Expression Recognition Using Subspace Methods “ International Journal of Education & Applied Sciences Research (IJEASR) ISSS :2349-2899, ISSN 2349-4808, Vol 1, Issue 4, pp75-76, Aug-2014.
- Ganapatikrishna P. Hegde, M. Seetha, “Real Time Voting System Using Face Recognition for Different Expressions and Pose Variations” IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering an Technology eISSN: 2319- 1163 | pISSN: 2321-7308, Volume: 03 Issue: 07 | Jul-2014.
- G.P.Hegde, Nitin Y “Image Encryption based on FEAL algorithm in International Journal of Advanses in Computer Science and Technology, Volume 2, No.3. .pp 14-20, March 2013
- G. P. Hegde, Dr. I.V. Muralikrishna, Dr. Nagaratna P.Hegde “Accuracy assessment of pan sharpened images using object oriented image classification”. International Journal of Information Technology.pp. 37-4 ,5(1-2), 2012.
- G. P. Hegde, Dr. I.V. Muralikrishna, Dr. Nagaratna P.Hegde “Region-wise Quality Measurements of Pan-sharpened Images” CVR journal of Science and Technology , Vol. No. 2 , pp 19-26,June 2012.
- G. P. Hegde, Dr. I.V. Muralikrisha , Dr. Nagaratna P.Hegde “ Measurment of Quality of Pan-sharpened Images “ International journal of research and development. Vol. 2 Issue 10,pp 12-17, Aug 2012.
- G.P.Hegde, Dr. I.V. Muralikrisha “Comparitive Analysis of Different Image Pan-sharpening Techniques Using Different Qiuality Matrics” International journal of Computaional Intelligence and Information Security, May 2011, Vol 2, Number 5, pp 5-15, May 2011.
- G.P.Hegde, Dr. I.V. Muralikrisha, Dr. Nagaratna P. Hegde “Quality Assesment of Pan-sharpened Images Using Object Based Image Segmentation” International Journal of Computer Information Systems, Volume 3, Number 2,pp 100-107, August 2011.
- G.P.Hegde, Dr. I.V. Muralikrisha, Dr. Nagaratna P.Hegde “Comparitive Analysis of Pan-sharpened Images Using Unsupervised Image Segmentation” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Science Engineering , Volume 2, Number 1, pp 1-9, June 2011.
- G. P. Hegde, M. Seetha, “Discriminative Analysis based Nonlinear Subspace Approach for Expression Recognition, ”International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology iCATccT sponsored by IEEE Computer society of INDIA held at BIET Davanagere on 29 to 31 Oct 2015. Published in IEEE Digital Library. ISBN:978-1-4673-92228-8.
- G. P. Hegde, M. Seetha, “Entire Gabor Kernel Locality Preserving Fisher Discriminant Analysis: Subspace Approach for Expression Recognition,” International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT) , sponsored by IEEE Computer society of INDIA held at GCET, Greater Noida on 8 to 10 Oct 2015. Published in IEEE Digital Library-2016 ISBN: 978-1-4673-7909-0
- G.P.Hegde, M Seetha, NagaratnaHegde, “ Facial expression Recognition Using Entire Gabor Filter Matching Score Level fusion approach based on Subspace Methods,” Springer Series Volume 9468 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 47-57 Date: 03 January 2016, Paper presented at International conference on MIKE 2015 . ISBN 978-3-319-26832-3.
- G. P. Hegde, M. Seetha, “A Comparative Study on Subspace Methods for Face Recognition under Varying Facial Expressions”, Springer International Publishing Swizerland 2015 and Published in Emerging ICT for Bridging the Future - Proceedings of the 49th Annual Convention of the Computer Society of India (CSI) Volume 1, held at Hyderabad, by Springer AISC Series., online ISBN978-3-319-13728. (Volume 337 of the series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computingpp 93-100).
- G. P. Hegde, M. Seetha, Nagaratna P. Hegde, “ Holistic Approach for Facial Expression Feature Extraction using Local Binary Pattern” Paper presented in 4th National Conference on Emerging and Innovative Trends in Computer Science (NCEITCS-2015) held at Vasavi College of Engineering , Hyderabad, on April, 1-2, 2015, pp219-222.
- Presented a paper on “Face Recognition Using Subspace Methods”, 3rd National conference on Emerging & Innovative Trends in Computer Science, held at Vasavi College of Engineering Ibrahimbagh, Hyderabad on 1 & 2 April 2014.
- G.P.Hegde, Dr. I.V. Muralikrisha “Statistical Quality analysis of Pan-sharpened Images” paper was presented at International Conference on Frontries of Computer Science. Held at IISc Bangalore on 7 and 8 August 2011.
- Prof. G.P.Hegde, Dr. I.V. Muralikrisha, Dr. Nagaratna P.Hegde, “Comparative analysis of Pan-sharpened images” Paper presented at National Conference on recent Trends in Computational Sciences and Engineering” held at KVG college of Engg. Sullia, Karnataka state on 12 February, 2011.
- G.P.Hegde, Dr. I.V. Muralikrisha , Dr. Nagaratna P. Hegde, “Systematic assessment of quality of fused images” Paper presented at National Conference held at MS. Engineering College Bangalore on 8 April, 2011 and “awarded as Best paper”.
- Participated in one week FDP on Big Data Analytics held at SDMIT Ujire from 7 to 14 Jan 2019 organized by IIT Warangal.
- Participated in one day international workshop on “Advances in Wireless Communications held at KLE Technological University Hubballi on 21 July 2018
- Participated in Implementation of Image processing Techniques Using Matlab for Project Development workshop held at Kongu Engineering College School of Communication and computer Sciences Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Tamilunadu on 19 and 20 Jan-2018
- Life Member of The Indian Society for Technical Education(LM 24925) from 1997